Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Show me your taupe / deep tan / warm caramel walls!!

Posted by sonaliagrawal (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 9, 09 at 15:18

Show me your taupe / deep tan / warm caramel walls!! I have already checked out the galleries, and am hoping to get more inspiration here. Pls share pics!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Show me your taupe / deep tan / warm caramel walls!!

Deep Tan: SW's Hopsack

I think this is probably a more accurate color

o

We decorated our Entry and LR with an accent wall of SW Latte, the remainder of the space SW Kilim Beige. Changed to a lighter SW Divine White for the 2nd floor hallway - all colors from the same color card.

Room photos are linked below. Hope this helps.

Here is a link that might be useful: Room Photos

o

fbnroberts: Your home is beautiful and I sure enjoyed peaking at your rooms. Love the colors in your Master--I am looking for bedding in blue for our Master. Would you mind sharing with me the paint color of your walls in your Master? Thanks

o

We painted our bedroom in tan. I posted this pic recently to show off the new end tables we built. It doesn't show much of the walls, but the room is bright because we have four windows and we get a lot of natural light.

o

gagesgranny

Thank you for the nice compliment.

Sorry, it has been several years since the MBR was painted. I no longer have the empty container to answer your question. I know we used SW paint because nearly everything in the home has been from them. I'm certain it was a color from their taupe selections - the photo displays reasonably accurate on my monitor.

Hope this helps.

o

I used BM Bennington Gray HC-82, which despite it's name is actually a taupey color. My hallway gets a ton of morning sunlight, so this photo is washing out the color. It compliments a variety of wood tones, and might be worth picking up a paint chip.

Photobucket

o

This is BM's Hillsboro Beige.

Photobucket

o

I don't have a photo but when I was considering carmel for the dining room I thought Tyler Taupe was nice. No pink, grey, or strong gold undertone. It's BM historic color and you can try it in the sample size. I think it's pretty and would have used it had I not chosen red.

o

Benjamin Moore sepia tan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

No suggestions on a paint color, but wanted to compliment cliff and joann on their gorgeous MB. Looks like a pic in a magazine!! Awesome end tables DH made! ;o)

o

sis3: Hillsboro Beige looks really nice. Do you see any undertones in this color. Lovely pictures, you all.

o

I don't have a photo yet but my new favorite deep tan color is SW Camelback. We used it in our living and dining rooms and it's so warm and rich. I've been getting lots of compliments on the change from previous light tan color.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here