|I love the size and simplicity of this table.. but especially the profile(which would be visible from the main living area in my house). I've been on a search for something similar-- I did find a Matthew Hilton table that is a different style but had an equally sleek and interesting profile but it is rectangular and too large for my space. I am assuming it is from mid century?
So if you were searching ebay and craigslist and other haunts, what would you call the style? I picture a round table but I am open to any shape.
|Just a guess, but I would say it's Danish Modern.|
|yes, it definitely has the danish look.. but is there a name for a table that shows the apron like that? I guess it isnt really the apron.. that's what makes it interesting to me.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here