Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zuponcic

A link for Tree Peony/Quadrille

vedazu
9 years ago

I had created a whole little story board with my fabrics, but it was too large. Now, I can't upload this either. Here's the link if anyone is more clever than I--all of you!

http://www.quadrillefabrics.com/Fabric_Images/Tree_Peony_Multi_Blue_Red_on_Tint_302420F-CU-2480.jpg

Comments (9)

• lilylore
    9 years ago

Vedazu, if this is in relation to your earlier post, you need to post there:

You need to go to the bottom of the page where the huge purple star is and it says 'Post a Follow-Up" and enter your post to follow up to your original question. Otherwise this discussion is all over the place, literally.

Above the message box is a button,
    Image file to upload (optional): , you download an img from the internet to your computer, then push that button, find it, and it will upload it to gardenweb.com and be entered into your post.

You can also use the optional link boxes at the bottom. First copy and past the URL, like you did in your post, then give it a name.

Also, does this textile have a name and a color way?

Here is a link that might be useful: Quadrille

• vedazu
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Lily--I recognize this is all over the place. I have provided the link for Quadrille Tree Peony in Blue Red. It won't upload because the file is too big. Someone smarter than I might be able to reduce the file. I saved just that from the website and cannot upload it.

• kitchendetective
    9 years ago

I am unable to import from Vedazu's other link or from certain Quadrille and Pinterest links. I found this on a blog. I love it. But then, I haven't seen any of these in real life.

• vedazu
    Original Author
    9 years ago

That's the one! thank you so much! I have the sample. It looks great in the room and with the Carna. I think because there is so much variety in the pinks and reds, and the blue works there too, it would be fine in terms of color. My concern: Will three prints be too many? One large, (Tree of Life) one tiny (Bonaparte) and one medium(Carna). I have found that Quadrille is a very specific line, and I'm staying there because the grounds might not work with some other prints. (these pale tints that aren't white.)

• kitchendetective
    9 years ago

Well, I don't usually like to cover all the furniture in a room with fabrics from one manufacturer. If one piece is a solid or a stripe in one or more of the colors from the Bonaparte, but not the off-white color, then you wouldn't need to worry about that particular off-white. I'm not sure that you have to worry about anyway; if a fabric blends/coordinates well, it needn't exactly match.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    9 years ago

:::: warning::::: danger

Before you fall in love with Quadrille, you may want to see if you have a discount source for the fabric you choose. I did a whole room in Quadrillle at full retail and I think I skewed quarterly GDP growth.

But,gosh, that is a pretty fabric.

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    9 years ago

Is this your Bonaparte?

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to your other post

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    9 years ago

Never mind! I see another post with pink Bonaparte in it...

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to post with pink Bonaparte fabric

• vedazu
    Original Author
    9 years ago

mtrdredux! Of COURSE I have a source for discount! There isn't much furniture in this room because it has a grand piano at one end and even a sofa makes it look terribly overcrowded. So, the point being, not so much to upholster. A console table, a small black lacquered cocktail table, a Sutherland type of table that opens up so we don't have to eat in the kitchen/dining area.