Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scpalmetto

Window treatment ideas needed

scpalmetto
9 years ago

My idea bank is empty, I used to be clever but those days seem to be over. I know there are a lot of clever people here though so I am begging for help.

We are remodeling our master bath so the draperies and most of the furniture were removed to cut back on dust and we needed the space to stage the bathroom. This will be a good time to paint the bedroom and install new window treatments.

The slider is just shy of 99" wide, the wall panels on either side are 31" and 29" (don't ask.) The smaller windows. there are two of them and they do match, are 27" wide. Previously I had sheers and a valance on the sliders and just a valance and blinds on the little windows. We rarely close the curtains, there is no one behind us to see in.

I need something newer looking and something with a pop of color. The only thing that stays is the teal coverlet, it is a comfortable weight to sleep under so DH would have a fit if we had to change that. There is also a large print over the poster bed that has that color. I am not married to traditional. Anything and everything would be considered.

I need both style (what kind of curtains or draperies) and color help. So, something that goes with teal. Green? Yellow? Lighter or darker teal? Something opposite like salmon or coral?

Help me out here folks. TIA