Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
practigal

Levelor cellular shades

practigal
9 years ago

First let me observe the cellular shades are excellent insulators...combined with dual pane windows they greatly control both your comfort and utility bill.
Second, let me say that levelor's customer service is tops on politness...provided you have your purchase order number in hand....(home depot left this off my paperwork and I had to go back and get it).
Third, levelor's room darkening shades not infrequently have areas where the darkening material is thin, so light can definitely make its way in....No fix for this apparently.
But finally let me note that levelor added the huge black and orange warning labels re the danger of strangulation to the bottoms of the last set of cordless blinds that I ordered...and after a back and forth with their customer service I was advised to leave the labels on, that levelor has no idea how to remove these labels, that for every set of blinds in a room at least one must contain this warning label...(there were no unnecessary labels on my three prior separate orders).
I can only recommend that you seriously consider another manufacturer....
Xoxo
From a kitchen forum user

Comments (3)