Fri, Nov 9, 12 at 12:31
|HI- Reposting....Need help. Need to decide by 4pm today- buying the paint today!
I would like an opinion on which to do. I am painting my dining room Benjamin Moore's Interlude color (like a brownish neutral). We have small entryway into the dining room (which is where our front door is) and it has an arch. My question is should I paint the whole entryway including the arch the accent color Frappe or just the actual arch? Which would look better? My husband and I have a difference of opinion. Thanks!
|The Frappe appears to have some yellow/green in it, and on my monitor, is a much cooler color than Interlude. Have you considered Truffle for the entry or having BM cut Interlude and use a lighter shade of it? Personally, I'd paint the inside edge of the arch the color of the entry.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here