Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bergiesgirl

Scrambling, help me pick a light fixture

bergiesgirl
9 years ago

Well BergieBabies brother will be here in 2 1/2 months and after many false starts a complete gut of our MB is supposed to start in 2 weeksThis had a domino effect starting with DH telling me he is a more of modern guy and wanted to do less rustic and more contemporary. Mind you DH has an Italian Leather maroon sofa ruining my living room vibe, so this was a surprise. Made some adjustments we both agreed upon, but now not sure the light fixtures I originally wanted still match up.

Let me know what you think of the three light options. I still view it as a transitional look. The Chandelier is going over the tub found out there is no space for a drop in. We are doing a clean lined tub the Duravit Architec or Maax Rubix, and pretty sure we are pairing the grey floor tiles with white subway tile. Fluctuating between beveled or just regular.

I can't change the vanity, medicine cabinets,or chandelier for the tub. Everything else change.

Does side lighting make sense when we are all the way to the side instead of above the mirrors, will have some recessed light a frosted window and chandelier above the tub

Lights with the other components

Halloween Bergie baby say's please help us :).

Comments (4)