|Found a previous fabric with the help of a gardenweb member. Thank you very very much. Now searching of the name or source of this fabric. It is kind of muted gold with fleur de lis I think.|
|I feel bad that you've had no responses. I looked for about ten minutes but had no success. Where did you find the photo of it?|
|I did a Google image search for it, but did not find it either. :(|
|I, too did a google search and came up with nothing. A decorator did up some Kingston valances and a table skirt for my living room in this fabric. I was thinking of making pillows for the sofa. This was done a few years ago so it is probably discontinued. She also gave me the fabric that was left over but it is not in an amount to do another large piece with. Is that a fleur de lis or what? I thought of coordinating the small amount with another, which would give me an original look but I have brain drain. Any ideas? Could you post pictures?|
|Looks more like a pineapple to me than a fleur de lis. Not that my search under pineapple satin stripe or pineapple damask produced a match, either. |
Have you contacted her to find out if the fabric is still available? Her work order should show what the fabric source was.
Do keep in mind that even if you find it, there may be dye lot differences and color fade over several years that may result in the new fabric not matching.
Could you use the leftover piece to make a center panel in pillows, and use a coordinating fabric to make the rest of the front and all of the back? Could be very pretty with a coordinating velvet, for example.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here