|When we go to reno our bedroom, I want navy walls, a heavily curtained canopy bed, ornate wallpaper etc. I was thinking about painting the trim a metallic silver.
I can't find much info on painting trim anything other than white or using a wood stain.
Thoughts? What would I paint the ceiling? Same colour?
|I'd paint your trim the same navy as the walls for an elegant, urbane look, and then put the metallic silver on the ceiling. |
That, plus some ornate wallpaper with the same navy as the ground color, and a heavily draped bed in regal colors, would be wonderful.
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.