Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 9:40
|I'm trying to decide whether to continue ORB finish from the house through the master bathroom for the knobs on a closet door. The master bath will have polished nickel everywhere else. Thoughts anyone? thanks!|
Here is a link that might be useful: X-post link
|I would do the closet doors the same as the BR fixtures. It sounds like you have two doors leading to the MB, one to the changing area, then another to the bathroom itself....correct? |
I think you could go either way with the second door......ORB or nickel, but I'd probably do nickel.
|I posted on your x-post side, but will briefly tell you we have the same situation in our home and stuck with ORB on all the white doors. The ORB picks up the dark wood cabinets in our MBa which have brushed nickel pulls, but maintains the house door continuity. I like it.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.