Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
X-post - need to make a decision on finish inside a bathroom

Posted by phylhl (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 9:40

I'm trying to decide whether to continue ORB finish from the house through the master bathroom for the knobs on a closet door. The master bath will have polished nickel everywhere else. Thoughts anyone? thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: X-post link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: X-post - need to make a decision on finish inside a bathroom

I would do the closet doors the same as the BR fixtures. It sounds like you have two doors leading to the MB, one to the changing area, then another to the bathroom itself....correct?
I think you could go either way with the second door......ORB or nickel, but I'd probably do nickel.

o
RE: X-post - need to make a decision on finish inside a bathroom

I posted on your x-post side, but will briefly tell you we have the same situation in our home and stuck with ORB on all the white doors. The ORB picks up the dark wood cabinets in our MBa which have brushed nickel pulls, but maintains the house door continuity. I like it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here