Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 9:29
|Friend of mine who has gotten into knitting and selected these wonderful colors to use for yarn mentioned the color grid and how easy it was to help select shades and blend colors. She sent me one and it is fun to play with. In case anyone else is interested, link below. Of course it can help with all color selections, not just yarn....|
Here is a link that might be useful: Kangaroo Dyer Color Grid
|Well, yarn is made of colors, so the color guide can be used for ideas for mixing and blending colors in a room, in a flower arrangement, selecting throw pillows for a sofa, for a table scape, art pieces, etc...|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.