Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
my3dogsii

Some recent classy, but brassy, eBay finds!

My3dogs ME zone 5A
15 years ago

But after seeing Faron's store, I want to slink off and hide. WHAT a place!

Since I can't shop there, I'm sticking to eBay. You may remember my recent brass faux bamboo 1970's coffee table find (sounds icky when I describe it like that, but it's nice). I won this similar, but not 'matchy matchy' side table last night. 23" tall, 22" x 16".

Before I left for OH on my business trip last week, I won this 'Old French brass lined wormwood bowl'. It's about 8.5" high by 9" around. Isn't it beautiful? It's not staying on the radiator, as shown in the first pic, but it was the best spot to photograph it this AM. I cleaned the dust and dirt off it and love the warmth of that wood.

And, I watched this for ages and finally bought it last night for $9.99. It's from a seller who has a lot of 'Hollywood' memorabilia, and he says it's from a Disney prop studio. Whether it is or not doesn't matter. It's a solid brass lion lamp and I'm a 'Leo'. It's about 11" high to the cup holding the 'candle' and looks about the same height above. With a nice shade....Simba will roar! And he was very inexpensive. Photo from auction.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (12)