Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 7:39
|Are those patterned sheets on your bed in the attached thread? I love the simple look you use!|
Here is a link that might be useful: Making a king sized bed
|Thank you, javachik - how sweet! That one is a reversible duvet cover with nothing in it. The fabric is 100% cotton, a bit heavier than sheet material, which is why it doesn't look at all fluffy. Here's another one - I do different variations on that non-fluffy theme throughout the year!|
|Thanks, dlm. I wish I could do without my down comforter during the winter, but it's so light and warm. I can't stand the weight of blankets I would need for the same warmth. But yours is the look I want for spring, summer and fall!|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.