|I just bought the below coverlet for my toddler's full size bed. 25% off plus free shipping today;) I purchased it in white (I know...crazy for a little one!) and plan to pair it with a bright toss pillow. They have such cute ones at etsy with felt flowers, trees and such. |
Should I buy the white sham as as well? I know, perhaps it's just a preference thing but I wonder if shams are always necessary to complete a look. I don't like a lot of fussiness on a bed but also like it to be put together. She has allergies so I'm keeping the bedding as minimalistic as possible...
Here is a link that might be useful: Coverlet
|I would buy the shams. I think they make a bed look more finished. Those shams are tailored, so I don't think it'll look fussy. I have shams on my boys' beds, and they're not fussy at all. BTW, you'll need two shams for a full sized bed.|
|Thx porkandham! I just ordered them...I hope my 'look' turns out. I decided to go with something she can grow with for a few years....|
|You can always just lay the shams across the sleeping pillows when you make the bed. That's a nice look because it hides the wrinkled cases on the sleeping pillows and makes the bed look tidier.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.