Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
harmon_2008

Interior Designer

harmon_2008
15 years ago

Has anybody got any Interior designer that they can recommend having used in Pennsylvanian?. I have seen a lots of pictures of houses in this forum and I also want to make my home like that.

We have quite a lot of work needed to be done, but just cannot find that right person. All so far have proved to be less than reliable.

Thanks guys.

Comments (11)

• graywings123
    15 years ago

PA is a big state! What city do you live in or near?

• harmon_2008
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am living in Montgomery County and glad that finally i found a reliable designer Nina. I hope now my house will look much better

• parma42
    15 years ago

?, lol

• dilly_dally
    15 years ago

ROTFL. I love "subtle" SPAM.

• stinky-gardener
    15 years ago

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. Can't fault someone for trying to earn a living. Jobs are quite scarce these days & I would think particularly in Nina's field.

Had my gutters cleaned & house power-washed the other day & the guy who did it said that business is way down for him. If people are skipping routine maintenance I would imagine many are putting a call to the interior designer on the back burner.

I wish you well Nina, & hope some work comes your way soon.

• parma42
    15 years ago

I just don't get why OP's home page says she lives in the UK.

That's what my lol was all about.

• stinky-gardener
    15 years ago

Parma, I don't get that either. Maybe she's just staying in PA for a while, or maybe the UK is a bogus residence.

As far as the LOL, I thought the way she went about this WAS humorous, AND I know all the nice folks here also understand the probable seriousness of her underlying situation. I also heard Dilly's "I love subtle spam" as a tongue in cheek response. No one here has been mean-spirited.

Even though someone tried to pull the wool over our eyes, I just wanted to make it clear to Nina that we know where she's coming from.

• joanie_b
    15 years ago

You could be wrong - just saying.
    A simple search of the site might be proof.
    Unless she owns a tile company, a moving box company and a house moving company as well as being an interior designer.

• graywings123
    15 years ago

Definitely a spammer
    Posted by harmon_2008 (My Page) on Fri, Nov 14, 08 at 7:09

Decorating a home can be exhausting and if you don't have the skills and abilities in your back pocket you need some decorating help. Professional interior designers and decorators typically have decorating tips, tricks and ideas to get your end result faster and with less cost and frustration. I think good interior designer is necessary for a good decorative house. I decorate my house through Nina and i found them very economical and professional

• mitchdesj
    15 years ago

Maybe Harmon from the UK, has a house in Pensylvania, she posted from the airport on her way to the U.S. , found Nina through a local paper, saw her the next day, found her reliable, then returned to the UK and posted her experience. It's possible.

Can you say you're from another country in your profile, even if you're not?
    I thought it had to match your IP address/server. Just curious.

• meg711
    15 years ago

Too funny that you found that post from the same day that she was supposedly asking for help to locate an interior designer. Not to be hyper-critical, but I just don't get some of the window treatments. What's with the curtains IN FRONT of the valence? Or the unlined treatments? (I've tried to post photos from that website but ran into a problem.)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!