Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bergiesgirl

Vanity Styling Question

bergiesgirl
9 years ago

I love everything about the styling on this vanity especially this little wooden tray. I haven't seen a hand towel holder like this. Can anyone please tell me where to find one.

Transitional Spaces by Toronto Interior Designers & Decorators marianiLIND

I actually originally thought it was coming out of wall which would have been even cooler, do they even make anything like that.

This post was edited by BergiesGirl on Sat, Nov 8, 14 at 0:54

Comments (16)

• gyr_falcon
    9 years ago

Some online searching brought up a similar tray: http://www.somethingdifferentparty.com/equipment.asp?action=category&category=288&key=BentNat12x17
    Crate & Barrel also used to sell one, but I could not locate it on their site tonight.

Searching for 'stand hand towel holder' brought up many stand styles. For a wall mount, were you interested in something like at the below link, or a single bar?

Here is a link that might be useful: Wall mounted towel holder

• bergiesgirl
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Gyr I love that tray, don't know if I can just get 1 from them but I will check. I really want a towel holder like the one in the picture above.

• Lyban zone 4
    9 years ago

Not exactly what you want but a few are close.

Here is a link that might be useful: Towel stands

• amykath
    9 years ago

I wonder if they are two single separate towel stands?

• amykath
    9 years ago

Many times you can post the question on Houzz. I just did regarding where to buy the towel stand. I will let you know if they respond.

• carolt924
    9 years ago

I am wondering if that stand is actually a jewelry stand, necklaces and bracelets on rods and earring/rings in bottom tray...the bottom of the stand having a dish like shape just makes me think that maybe it is and they are using it for finger tip towels.

• ratherbesewing
    9 years ago

To me, the towel stand looks like the typical stands found at TJ Max, Homegoods etc.

• busybee3
    9 years ago

b,b&b used to sell towel stands like that... it looks like a towel holder sitting on top of the little wooden tray to me...

• TxMarti
    9 years ago

It looks a lot like mine. I got it at The Container Store.

Well, duh. I didn't have to go take a picture. Here's a link.

Towel bar

This post was edited by marti8a on Sat, Nov 8, 14 at 10:35

• jane__ny
    9 years ago

I think the towel holder is wall mounted. It doesn't appear to be a standing holder.

We recently sold our home of 40 years in NY and retired to a smaller home in Florida. I had these small hand-towel holders in both homes, hate those rings. I love them but years ago they were difficult to find except for specialty bath stores or custom orders. I had one made and found one in a specialty store in NY. I used these small towel holders (10") in all my powder rooms and in my master bath.

After moving to Florida and wanted to remove large towel holders, I found this one in (of all places) Home Depot. I wanted brushed but they only carried the polished. I don't remember the brand name, I was thrilled to find one without breaking the bank.

As I said, they measure 10" slightly larger than a toilet paper holder (8"). They are perfect for a single hand towel. Because of the size, they only accommodate a single hand towel, but multiples can be placed in the bathroom.

This is the one I found in Home Depot.
    {{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Jane

• gyr_falcon
    9 years ago

I think it is the same style of stand as marti8a posted; once she posted it, I could tell that the original photo has a base of the same bowl-shape standing on the tray (below the towel and to the left of the canister).

• bergiesgirl
    Original Author
    9 years ago

marti8a, that's perfect very similar to the picture. Thank your for the link.

This post was edited by BergiesGirl on Sun, Nov 9, 14 at 18:18

• nosoccermom
    9 years ago

There's also a double towel tree.

marti8a, is yours large enough for a hand towel?

• TxMarti
    9 years ago

A regular hand towel drags a little. I have mine in the kitchen and most terry kitchen towels are shorter than bathroom hand towels, so they are perfect on it. I like the double one too. Where did you find it?

• suero
    9 years ago

If you want a short wall-mounted towel holder, buy one with a longer rod and cut the rod down to the size you want.

• nosoccermom
    9 years ago

I just googled the name of yours with "double towel holder." I think Wayfair a.o. has them.