Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pottery Barn $25 coupon- Someone pls use this before 12am!!

Posted by polly929 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 3, 12 at 20:09

I have just spent hours on PB website, I love their stuff, but there is really nothing catching my eye right now.

Hoping one of you can use this, but it expires at midnight tonight.

Here's the coupon code:

It can only be used once, so if you want something there act fast. First one takes it. I hope it doesn't go to waste.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pottery Barn $25 coupon- Someone pls use this before 12am!!

Is there a minimum purchase or other conditions?

Thanks!

o

Let me check, BRB.

o

I can't find the email now! I copied and pasted the coupon code number off it, then went to the website. It is not in my old mail, recently deleted or new mail.

I'm so sorry, not sure, but it's worth a try for someone out there if they were planning on ordering right?

o

polly -I just tried to use it, but it said:

Pottery Barn Credit Card Rewards Certificate
Redemption for your Rewards Certificate will not be reflected in the Order Total.
The credit will appear on your next Pottery Barn or Pottery Barn Kids Credit Card statement.

So I think maybe you need to use it yourself. How about a cute H'ween or Christmas decoration?

Thank you for offering though!

o

So that's how PB gets you these days?

Grrr. I don't want anything. I am in the process of cleaning out my Dad's home after he suddenly passed, he was a bit of a collector, and suddenly all his stuff seems sentimental to me and I don't want to part with it. No sense in paying for new stuff that I don't need anyway.

Sorry.

o

Maybe you could use it to buy a gift for someone on your Christmas or birthday list, Polly929.

o

What Bestyears experienced is the way these coupons work. Your total for the charge might be, say, $50, but you'll see a credit for $25 on your next statement. You DO have to use a PB credit card to make the purchase.

I usually don't use mine, but this time I got some down/feather pillow forms that added up to $50, so I paid $25 for them in the end.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here