|I can figure this out on my own, but it's always fun to get input! Painting DS's room. He is 18 and well beyond the current baby-blue-with-faux-clouds-on-ceiling look. It's an attic bedroom with 2 windows side-by-side, really not good natural light and not even good artificial light because his overhead fixture, dictated by low ceiling height, doesn't throw a ton of light in the room. The carpet is an off-white/beige Berber, totally neutral. Furniture is mostly a very light maple, like a blonde wood. I'm not going to worry about coordinating with bedding because the quilt on his bed is old and easily replaced. Trim is Atrium White. So... what color would you pick? Ben Moore, please. I love the color Quiet Moments but I'm just poking around in the fan deck trying to see what else I might like, so I thought I'd ask you guys too!
The only other "room" visible from his room is the stairway, which is BM Everlasting (light beige color).
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here