Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Part 8. Slice of Life

Posted by jstell2008 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 6, 13 at 17:14

Since I finished the last thread, I am starting the next one. Love these threads. This is my cat Tigger looking at the snow at one if our doors. He is indoor, so he is afraid of the snow.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Part 8. Slice of Life

We are leaving for Florida and he is not happy. Tried to crawl into the suitecase Lol.

This post was edited by ice1 on Sun, Oct 6, 13 at 17:32

o

She stole a sock so she's "hiding" by the back door.

o

Here she is feeling less guilty. Snuggling with DD.

o

My "granddaughters" when they were babies. They are about 5 weeks old in this pic, they are now 4 years old. They are sisters from the same litter.

My daughter dearly, dearly loves her baby girls. And I do too. They sleep with "Ma" when I visit.

Storme Girl is the wide-eyed one. Luna Belle is the little gray one, she is actually sitting there sleeping! haha

This post was edited by katlan on Sun, Oct 6, 13 at 20:27

o

a picture of mischief - lol!

o

Jstell, that snow is scaring me!

We had a bad Halloween storm a few years ago, but that snow you have is cuckoo!

Beth P.

o

I remember that Halloween snowstorm very well!

o

A theme I can get behind! I love furry critters :)

Here's my big, giant baby hanging out in the yard. He used to never go outside unless I was out but, lately, he's outside all of the time. I think the kid noise is getting to him in his old age.

Riley, almost 11 and 100 lbs of "I want what I want, when I want it." I love him to pieces.

o

All I could think when I saw your photo alex, is "Riley knows what's up". There's a lot of wisdom in those eyes!

Beth P

o

Loving the pics of your precious fur babies. Here are my pupsters snuggled in bed for the night.

o

My pup celebrating his first birthday with a new ball. :-)

o

Beth, I think you're right :)

Every picture has me going "awwww"!

o

I just LOVE the furkids.

This is what I worked on last night and finished up today with a couple coats of poly. The chest is just an old pine one that we used to have our old TV sitting on. It was really rough-pine being so soft, so I didn't have any desire to sand & fill-so I chose to go with a really rustic look.

Mixed up some chalk paint, then I painted on the compass freehand (I did use a ruler to make the straight lines, but everything else was freehand-up close you can see it's not perfect) Sanded it all up-ran some stain over the top to age it even more and it's done. We're using it to hold pellets for the pellet stove.

o

We were just talking today about the last two Halloweens being washouts because of storms. Two years ago it was the crazy, heavy snowstorm in the northeast, and last year the after effects from superstorm Sandy.

Bethpen, just saw your reply yesterday. I am keeping my fingers crossed re: the stray kitty! :)

o

Awe look at all those furkids. Mine is getting old and got lost (in our yard) the other morning when I let her out. By the time I found her she was soaked and scared when I tried to pick her up she thought I was a stranger and snapped at me. It is going to be very hard when her time is up.

o

Beth, this storm was the second largest storm in recorded history in Rapid City, not just in October, but ever. We usually only have a dusting of snow in late October. Yesterday was 60 and today is supposed to be 63, so now we have a flood watch. Crazy weather...... Many, many trees down. All the leaves were still on the trees. Some of our pine trees just snapped off about 15 ft up.

o

Welcoming committee for Mom at the end of the day

o

Maybe I have a mail-order problem? These are my returns waiting for me to take them to UPS.

o

CLBlakey, that picture of your dog is just killing me. I want them all to live forever.

o

How I spent Saturday with my best girlfriends. I'd rather be able to show a furkid if I had one. Love all of them above.

photo toes.jpg

o

Adjustable flip flops how cool is that!

o

This evening.

o

This evening.

o

Alex...old Riley sure looks distinguished with his white "beard."

Such cute doggies and kitties!

o

Here are my girls. My little black Carmilita got out of the yard on July 3 and I have not seen her since. She was 13 years old. Margarita is 12.

o

you can barely make her out in the shade of the vines, but here is our 'vineyard dog' 'garnacha'

she loves chasing the birds out of the netting when the grapes are ripe...doggie heaven!

o

Dody- Sorry about little Carmilita :(

o

Sunny snoozing on hubby's lap during a recent car trip. Blind due to trauma experienced at 4 weeks of age, he's convinced the only safe place in a car is the driver's lap and is a quiet, well behaved passenger.

o

Not mine but I sure loved her!

o

Not mine but I sure loved her!

o

Dody, I feel for you! What a heartbreak.

My neighbors lost their little black chihuahua last winter while visiting her mother. They left for a bit and she ran out when the caregivers had the door open. They still grieve for her.

My dogs have gotten out a few times and it's a heart attack.

o

Thanks CLBlakey and alex, it has been terrible with the visions I have of what happened to Carmilita. My son, his wife and my neighbor searched the road side and the wooded areas for 3 days. I had an invisible fence for the girls and when we had an electrical storm that knocked out the transmitter and I did not know it. With the doggie door, the girls were able to come and go as they pleased so I do not know what time she got out. I am not using it anymore, just go outside with my Margarita everytime she wants to go out.

o

Loving the fur babies and grandbabies, but the cutest has to be the sleepy Luna Belle! There's nothing cuter than a "child" sleeping without the necessity of laying down.
This here is my "Little Lion" Tommy when he was a little guy.
 photo TommyRoar2393287352_bb64514c39_zps6cc1bb7e.jpg
Well actually he's four years older, but not much bigger. He was recently ill from grooming himself too much, fur and tummies don't mix well, so he was given a Lion Cut to avoid anymore problems.

o

sassafras, I LOVE your Jack Russell, he is completely adorable!

Here is our new rescue pup Charlie. He's a malti-mutt and sweet as sweet can be. I was very happy with two dogs, but this one was removed from a home in a nearby county. He had intestinal problems from eating a baby diaper because he was starving, and he had a HUGE tapeworm. We've had him for about a month, and he's gained about three pounds already!

o

Love the tail on that lion cut.
We had a crazy weekend. Had been saving to buy a truck next year but plans went full steam ahead on friday. Listed our old truck sunday sold it monday and got the new one yesterday. With delays and complications my emotions were all over the place. Time to rest my brain. We still need a canopy to we can sleep in the back until we can save up for a slide in camper.

o

I would love to respond and ask questions about each of these posts. It's so interesting but that's obvious because we are on Part 8!
Kees, That is the prettiest dog I have ever seen.

Dody, I hope Carmilita is on an extended verture :(

I had visitors to today...the Crain Family.

o

Love all the furry family members. This is my 2 year old, Hummer. He is a rescue cat and was badly abused as a kitten. Now, he is just a wonderful and loving member of our family.

o

Darn. These fur babies are so cute. You guys are going to make me go get another cat when I swore I would not get another one. I

o

Hi, I've been lurking for years - just recently started posting. This is the mutt behind my user name. Piper loves riding in the car and pouts in disbelief whenever I drive off without her.

o

SORRY i thought i resized this in photobucket.

Okay okay, my fur baby was getting jealous. Our darling Clementine will turn 3 on Monday. Here is a baby photo:

photo photo-11-1.jpg
PS SueB - In our first house there was a long hallway to the sidedoor. It was where we unloaded shopping bags, and put boxes (inbound and outbound returns). My DH called it our "loading dock". In our CT house we actually added an area to serve as our loading dock,too!

This post was edited by mtnrdredux on Wed, Oct 9, 13 at 21:12

o

My new grandpuppy in his first snow last week. He loved it!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And with my Jack last month. Can't believe I caught them still. They loved each other and played non-stop!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

o

Coco's favorite ball rolled under the love seat this morning. If this was a video, you'd hear her whining pathetically.

o

I took this picture today then developed the film in my darkroom class using instant coffee, washing soda, and vitamin c powder. It works great!

o

awm03 sounds like a fun class - now to turn one of your home closets into a darkroom.

o

It's a wonderful class, clb. All women, except for the instructor, of various nationalities and backgrounds and abilities. Such interesting people!

o

Here is my sweet little Chloe. She's a Tibetan Spaniel and is a tiny little thing. Tibbies are very quiet, calm dogs and they have the softest fur of all dogs . . . which also sheds like crazy (LOL)!
Lynn
 photo June10th013.jpg

o

How I wish we had a 'like' button on here. I love all of these pictures.

o

A little kitchen history. Happened upon this house in Shelbyville Il. The plaque in front reads that the lady who lived there invented the first mechanical dishwasher in 1886. Her name was Josephine Cochrane. Her company was called Cochrane's Cresent Washing Machine Company and she unveiled the invention at the World's Fair in 1893 and won 1st prize.Company went on to become part of kitchen aid. So thank you Josephine!

And now back to all the adorable fur babies and awm that picture is beautiful.

This post was edited by countryatheart on Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 11:51

o

How about my fur baby and my grandbaby nose to nose

o

A stray cat we took in was pregnant and had five kittens. I actually helped in the delivery! What an experience.

Here are four of the cuties. I need to find homes for most of them, so if anyone wants a cat and lives in central Texas let me know! ;)

o

Oh Aktillery, how sweet of you to take in a pregnant cat!
Cute baby and doggies.

This post was edited by justgotabme on Sun, Oct 13, 13 at 17:04

o

They are so sweet when just sleeping like that. Then they get this insurmountable amount of energy and tear through the place. I admit it is cute! Although, I worry about all of my belongings!

o

I love it when kittens romp and play. It's just fun to watch. I have four five year old cats and they still get playful now and then. It's something many cats never grown out of. I recently bought fresh cat nip for their mouse and they're like kittens again with that thing. Our Joey used to carry that thing everywhere he went. Each morning he'd bring it down stairs with him and play with it throughout the day and at night he'd bring it back upstairs with him. Then it was lost for the last year or so. I recently found it and it was so fun watching his reaction when he saw it. I think he may have hid it and was not happy I'd brought it out again. Either that or maybe he was mad at it for being gone so long. Actually I think that was more likely by the way he reacted. Just like when I go on a trip and come home. All the cats are pretty much upset with me for short time.

This post was edited by justgotabme on Sun, Oct 13, 13 at 17:16

o

Here's my last photo of "Stranger Cat", not a very good one, I must have left the others in the camera. Aktillery's post reminded me of her. I think she may be pregnant. Her middle is a little "firm". DD came home from school this weekend and is in love with her. Even DH is warming, as she hops off of her perch in the garage and greets him when he gets home. DD says that our other cat seems to be ignoring her, which is giving me hope that maybe he will let her stay. I think it would be great fun to have kittens (for a while) and we have a great organization in Town that will help find them homes. Of course I have not told DH my suspicions about her delicate condition, that'll be a surprise.

Beth P.

o

Really? Do you people have to keep posting cute grands and adorable furbabies!!!

Beau and baby sister Lily.

o

Thanks, countryatheart, and what a fascinating story about the origins of KitchenAid.

I got to try my hand at sports photography Saturday, taking photos of my husband's hockey team. I must really love him to get up at 6 a.m. to do that! Sports photography is a whole 'nother skill set. I'm not good at it, so think I'll do it again for the practice, even if it is at 6 a.m.
Anyway, here are the old guys going at it:

o

Awm: we call anything that isn't for kids "geezer hockey" around here : )

This little stand and brass tray is another Craigslist find, $20!
Of course, kitty must check out any new possessions thoroughly.

This post was edited by kiki_thinking on Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 19:19

o

I don't have children or grandchildren, so it's pets for me.

Dody, sorry you lost your pet. Love the photos of the kittens.

We are trying to finish up our home office. I had Stanley Steemer come out yesterday since I am fall break from school. I bought a slipcover for this loveseat, so I wanted it cleaned before I put it on. LOL @ kitty acting like a little kid in his "fort". It's nice and sunny today with low humidity, so I took the cushions out to the deck.

We are down to one cat after our other one died in the spring. Unfortunately, he is very much an alpha male plus very large and is probably best as an only cat.

photo dc0469d1-2e8c-43b5-8a02-6c88663e1eaa.jpg

o

Love all the fur-babies, here is my sweet girl taking a break from the sun.

o

Having a hard day my furbaby is having emergency surgery today for pyometra. If you have a female dog get her spayed not just to prevent puppies but this is a nasty infection. Still have not heard back from the vet.

old photo

o

Awww, hope your baby is ok. Keep us posted!!!! (((huggs)))

o

Glanced out my front window this morning and realized that a nice variety of colors I have right outside my house!

o

I caught it in time :D she is still pretty sick but she made it through the surgery. Thanks Caminnc.

o

My camera club went to Cold Spring, NY, on the Hudson River last Saturday. So much gorgeous stuff to see. This ivy on an old brick building was magnificent.

o

Beautiful Boscobel estate at Cold Spring:

o

And this knock-out view of the Hudson River from the estate lawn:

o

CL Blakely I'm so happy to hear about your doggie.
So many beautiful pictures on your trip awm.

o

Awm-3~
Could you imagine if anyone came here and asked "how about this color ?"
The Boscobel estate is wonderful !

o

Boscobel is fab. There are so many wonderful homes to see along the Hudson...FDR's Hyde Park, Olana (my favorite as I love the Hudson River School of art), Kykiut, Montgomery Place, Vanderbilt mansion...

This view, from Montgomery Place:

My work used to take me up that way fairly frequently, and I never tired of the view of the Hudson, nor of the beautiful reservoirs I drove by to get there. There are also wonderful walking trails and rails to trails in the area.

o

Awm, great pictures! Sueb, that view out your window is spectacular!

o

Thanks, kswl, forboystoo, & justgotabme.

I still think you all should take up photography! So many enjoyable pictures here -- good subject matter, an eye for color, a knack for framing it well or catching the right moment. Obviously we're having fun photographing. Just think of what you could do if you knew how to use all those camera bells & whistles!

AnnieD, my feelings exactly. I love the Hudson River Valley and think it's a national treasure. The whole waterway should be made into a national park. Upstate New York, too, is underrated as a place to see wondrous natural beauty.

This post was edited by awm03 on Wed, Oct 16, 13 at 8:38

o

Last gasp of summer on this overcast fall day. The morning glory decided to put out two final blossoms:

o

awm, love the Morning Glory. Did you know there's a hot spring in Yellowstone National Park called that?
I've been taking photos since I was a small child as my folks were both avid amateur photographers. I do need to learn how to use my camera better. I used to have a Pentax K-1000 that I loved, but when I moved to digital I never went to a DSLR but stuck with a higher end point and shoot since I just don't want to change lenses anymore. I have a Nikon Coolpix P510 right now and am happy with it. Other than a trip to Cali and onto Hawaii, I've not taken time to wander around here to play with it. Here's one of my favorites of a pine tree in Cali.

o

Crazy things happening in my town and I didn't even know it till the cops showed up and told us we were under a voluntary evacuation due to train derailment. They are working on uprighting the train today.

CTV Edmonton News is going to use my Photo's on the news tonight

Here is a link that might be useful: Train Derailment Alberta

This post was edited by CLBlakey on Thu, Oct 17, 13 at 14:37

o

Annie, that looks like a place where Maxfield Parrish would get inspiration. :)

o

Nearby town is running restaurant week this week where most are offering a prix fixe 3 course dinner for $30. We went to an old restaurant that recently went through a revamp. Food was still luscious. I went for the hangar stake in a green peppercorn sauce. Yum!

o

Annie, we are at our Cape Cod house for the week and have enjoyed two wonderful meals out during Restaurant Week here.

Love all the slice of life pics. We are awaiting adoption of a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, but in the meantime we have a few visitors here. This guy is a regular!

o

What I see when I go out to my car. I love the purpley grass thing.

o

No fair! You are all having way too much fun (g-kids, pets, hobbies, restaurants) while I'm working and slaving away.
This is tool time weekend edition: most/least fun; most/least successful; blech/meh.

o

Awm, beautiful work! Kees, don't know if I mentioned it before, DH and I have had 5 Keeshonds during our marriage. I adore them. One of the funniest things I ever read about them was that no Kees would ever win at Westminster because of the Keeshond sense of humor. They always do something clowny at the last minute, no matter how well trained and groomed! Wonderful threads, these!

o

Thank you!

Hhireno, what is that fabulous purple grass?

o

Visiting friends in the Methow Valley in WA. What we saw early this a.m. from their living room window:

o

Awm,
I have no idea what that purple stuff is but I love seeing it. It's in the parking area here at my HHI place. I can't identify the plants at my regular house, let alone multiple states away in a different zone. Maybe someone knowledgable and useful will speak up. Bumblebeez lives somewhere in South Carolina and enjoys gardening, maybe she knows what it is.

o

Oly, how wonderful to have a view like that. The balloon is quite a treat. Lucky friends.

I went to the beach for a day to enjoy the what was probably the last warm day of the season. It was a picture perfect day and not very many people were there. Her is the beautiful Atlantic Ocean at the New Jersey coast.

o

We had a visitor this past weekend. Isn't he magnificent?

o

Amw~ Muhly Grass ?

o

My cat Pretty enjoying the sunny bedroom window sill this morning.

photo Two.jpg

o

It might be muhly grass, judging from the Google pictures. Thanks, forboystoo. It's wonderful.

Schoolhouse, great picture!

o

olychick, that's quite a scene to wake up to!

here are my girls taking in their first sunset in from our new back patio:
 photo firstsunset_zps0db2fc1c.jpg

o

Pipdog, Your girls are not only cute as they can be but VERY lucky.

I love balloon fest here, hearing the whoooshing overhead, but certainly no view like yours.

Love the deer and, of course, the kitties.

Is it pappus grass? We have a lot of that in the landscaping our area.

Mt. Washington Hotel on our Girls Only Leaf Peeping trip.

o

Oh mustangs, thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite views...sitting out on the back porch of that hotel looking up at the mountain. Just sublime.

o

Sister Shirley and I brought our 91 year old Mother to Denny's for her birthday.
I took Mom to the bathroom, and when we came back into the dining room, she sat down in the first vacant chair that she saw. I called to sister Shirley to come and help me and Mom looked around her and said, "I'm at the wrong table, aren't I?" The people who were at the table had a big laugh and loved that she sat with them.

o

Pipdog, what a sweet sweet view of your little girls!
Mustangs, is that the hotel from the movie Somewhere in Time? My all time favorite movie.
Dody, what a precious story and photo of your Mom, Sister and you! You are so blessed.

o

Love all these pictures. Dedtired, your picture reminds me of the time one of my little nephews told me, very decidedly, that we were NOT at the beach, we were at the shore!

o

Dody, love the pics of your mom. Mine is 96 and going strong.

Chadoe, around here we do say that we are going "down the shore" but when we get down the shore we then go to the beach. Go figure.

o

Just gota.....Somewhere in Time was filmed at theGrand Hotel on Macinac Island, Mich. was there a few years ago and well worth the visit...quaint town...no cars allowed on the island. I believe Mt Washington Hotel is in NH.

o

Joanie, Thanks for responding to Justgota. Yes, it is in NH. I love it and had to show it off to the girls on our trip. However, the Grand Hotel on Macinac Island is on my bucket list as WAS the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO (The Shining was filmed there).

Dody, I'm sure your mom was so pleased to be with her "girls". Good deed sticker for you.

o

Thank you both Joanie and Mustangs. Now that you've told me I do remember. I've not see the movie in awhile so I'd forgotten. This hotel is very similar looking if my memory serves me correctly.

o

Pipdog, great photo! Mustangs, I've always wanted to visit the Mt. Washington hotel. Dody, loved your story about your mom.

o

Well Stranger Cat has gone off to our local Cat Shelter. They are a no kill wonderful group of people. I got her checked at vet, rabies and leukemia shots, dewormer, etc. They couldn't feel any kittens, but that doesn't tell much. On the way home today the lady from the shelter called and they had room. It broke my heart to drop her off, but it is for the best.

Then, I saw an ad in the local paper for a lost cat. I called, turns out it was a male missing. Spoke to the lady for a while, she was really nice. She is very sad about her missing cat, thinks the coyotes must have gotten him. (she also lives near where the Cape Cod Bobcat was seen). So she is going to go this week and look at my Stranger Cat! Hoping the Universe hooks them up!

Beth P.

o

Beth, darn it!!! She has a beautiful face. Stranger Cat is making me tear up. I also hope the hook up, let us know.

We have 5 missing cats on our street (12 families). A couple of weeks ago a coyote ran out of the woods and in front of my car. Guess we know where our kitties are.

o

The house I rent on the Cape is down a dirt road. At night we have spotted coyotes running across there. All pets are kept inside unless supervised!

o

Yes, keep an eye on your pets!!!!!!

bethpen, I'm sorry you won't be keeping stranger kitty but glad she is safe and hopefully soon to be adopted by a loving family/person!

o

Aw what a cute cat! I do hope the woman you spoke to winds up adopting her and that her cat comes home. When we moved into the country I would not let our indoor/outdoor cat outside for fear of other critters and the fairly near highway. Precious Max Cat is gone now, but we have four five year old cats that only go "outside" to the screened in porch.
Max Cat...

o

Love these threads!

sassafras, love that shot!

pesky1 - fabulous compass.

pipdog - :) Huge smile. How amazing for all of you.

mustangs - We love the Mt. Washington Hotel. Goal is to make the climb one of these years. So far, only by cog rail....

o

5 missing kitties how sad.

o

Coyotes-I had a meeting at the city offices; they had brochures on URBAN COYOTES so I got one for each neighbor as none of us were aware that we had coyotes. My 3 furbabies are all indoor pets although I have to remind the 17 year old often.

Oldbat2be, What was so cool (at least for these Floridians) was to board the cog surrounded by the most beautiful fall colors anyway and to disembark at the top of the snow covered mountain. Then consider that we started the day before on the beach.

o

After a most incredible stretch of just lovely fall weather, today is cold and damp and showery. Time for a fire. I just love that DH builds them ahead of time so all I have to do is light the match. Thanks, Hon!

o

Awe that's sweet Annie.

o

Loved looking and reading . Bethpen, your kindness
to that kitty touched my heart. So many beautiful scenery
Pics, but oly's view in Washington state just blew me
away. Worthy of a fine mat and frame.

o

Saw this through my kitchen slider today and thought it was a great snapshot of fall in the NY Capital District area.

o

Christmas starts early here first my cactus blooms then we have our Annual Ladies Tea starting Nov 14. We had snow last week but it melted PTL. So now that Halloween is over let this be your first Merry Christmas of the season.

o

Our leaves are finally turning, and this is what I drove into when I went home for lunch today:

********WARNING*****

Before 9am this morning there was SOMEONE ELSE'S PHOTO in the place of this one--- it was somebody's saw from an above post. Gardenweb, please get it together! The fact that this could even happen means your program is a serious DUD. My picture is back now, but I am really shocked that these single photos posted from a personal source--- computer, phone, ipad--- can float from one person's post to another.

I will never post a single photo from a personal source again--- photo sharing sites ONLY. Wow.

This post was edited by kswl on Sat, Nov 2, 13 at 9:25

o

I haven't quite mastered the art of posting one photo at a reasonable size, sorry!

o

Atlantic Ocean, near Cascais, Portugal:

o

hhireno and awn, that grass looks like Muhlenbergia capillaris (pink Muhly Grass). I have several in my yard. Love those.

o

It was a dreary day yesterday but cleared up towards the end. Leaving campus for the day I saw this as I was going to my car.

o

Also got my Halloween Cat to pose with the pumpkins before the Trick or Treaters arrived. So spooky!

o

Oh, look at that rainbow! They fascinate me.This one almost looks like it is the top of a dome, separating the pink sky from the blue sky. Lovely.

o

gscience, your cat looks so much like our dear departed Casimir! RIP.

o

Yes, he does look like your Caz. He's big and beautiful, with a full coat. Despite his size and spookiness, he really is quite people friendly but he is not especially fond of other cats, so we are keeping him "only cat" after our little kitty died earlier this year, though we would love to get another cat. Shelby is 9 years old and very healthy, but we have to watch his weight to reduce his risk of diabetes.

o

First snow storm of the season.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here