Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kkleemy

What colors can I add to my living room.

kkleemy
9 years ago

Hi all,

After we bought our house couple months ago, we have been working on making it our own and first thing we made sure to change is the flooring and wall colors.

We put in dark hardwood floors and carpet in our family room and we painted the walls neutral colors. I wanted to do an accent wall but one that wouldn't stand out much.

I have been realizing that I am not loving the colors with my couches. The colors look fine during the day when there is sun and at night its fine, however, when it is cloudy outside the cream looks a tad bit on the pink side and my couches are light tan, so it doesn't look that great together.

Now, I need to know what colors of throw pillows or accessories I can add to this room to make it look alive..because it seems all one color. Also we continued with the same colors to the dinning room as it is open to the living room. Any tips on colors for the dinning room as well?

Please excuse the mess and the dust on the dinning room table as we are still working around that area.

Pics:

Thanks!!

Comments (6)