Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

Cyn love this lamp

Holly- Kay
10 years ago

Cyn I love the lamp you posted on Janice's thread and I went to the website to look at their other lamps. I found this lamp that I think will pair perfectly with my new chairs! Thank you so much.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lamp that I want

Comments (18)

• Oakley
    10 years ago

I'm not Cyn, but I LOVE that lamp! Can you post a picture of your new chairs, or did I miss them in another topic?

• francoise47
    10 years ago

Very pretty!

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oakley, the chairs are on order and won't be here until right before the holidays. I will link the chair and then take a pic of the upholstery.

Thanks Francoise, I like it too!

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here is a pic of the chair style.

Here is a link that might be useful: Chair style on order

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is the fabric for the chairs.

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This pic doesn't do justice to the actual colors in the fabric.

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

Oh, Holly-Kay, I love that one, too. Now I will be smiling all day. I was actually considering it for the new guest room! I can't wait to see it in your home. I am also considering the Victor floor lamp. They are just so whimsical and lovely and a bit quirky that I am entranced by them and I keep changing my mind. I have been looking at them for years! I am so glad you like them, too! Also, I figure that even if I keep it and love it for only 10 years (it will probably be far longer), the price is actually very little when looked at over that many years!

Please please please remember to come back with a picture and a rating when all is put together. :)

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

I love those chairs and fabric, too. Very pretty.

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

Whoops, not Victor, but Stanley. Sigh. I am so fickle.

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Cyn, I am glad that you like the Lucia. All the lamps in their collection are works of art. Now nothing else will do! I have so much going on here with decorating that I just seem to be jumping from room to room. Of course that wouldn't be the case if DH hadn't thrown a monkey wrench into my design plan but I think the Living room will look great with his sofa after some tweaking with accessories.

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

I do like it a lot. The glass is so pretty. Also like the maggie and the Iris. I think you can even mix and match shades and lamps, but maybe they don't do that any more. It was the ones with asymmetrical shades that caught my eye originally. Still love those -they look like something out of a Disney cartoon.

I agree with your feeling that "now, nothing else will do." If I could just make up my mind...

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Cyn, I love that one too. I keep thinking that if I use my hallway lamp in the living room decor I could use the Beth on my hallway table under my DM's art. The colors in both lamps are just beautiful. I am so, so grateful that you posted the site.

• TxMarti
    10 years ago

Oooh, pretty lamp!

• oldbat2be
    10 years ago

Cyn427, Holly-Kay - that is one drop dead gorgeous lamp > I can only imagine the chaos she would cause in my household amongst the rest of the lights.... (Did you see how the new one was flirting with the front hall light? Not only that, she's on a different timer from the rest of us...)

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Cyn, I just ordered the Lucia. Did you order the Beth? When I ordered my lamp the "Beth" was sold out.

I wonder if they make more of a certain lamp or when it's sold out it is gone forever?

I may order a floor lamp for my living room if I can find the right color combo.

Oh my OB, she is going to make most of my lighting hang their heads!

• pricklypearcactus
    10 years ago

Oh wow, that is a beautiful lamp!

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

Oh yippee! I can't wait to see it in your home, Holly-Kay. No, haven't ordered any yet. I need to reupholster a chair for the room first and then pick a lamp. I am green with envy. Congrats on a brilliant choice! :). Please promise you will post pictures!

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

My chairs are in! I have to go in tomorrow and arrange for delivery. I will post pics as son as the lamp arrives but the library and living room are both works in progress so it won't be a final picture of the space.

I can't wait to see which one you choose. I know you are considering the Lucia or the Iris. I love the bright colors on the Iris and oh my gosh the lampshade is a work of art.

I was looking at them again tonight and they are all stunning. I want a different one for the living room but I am not sure I will be able to find the right one to go with my colors. When I am ready to change a few items in my bedroom I will use one there too. Shoot, who am I kidding? I want one for every room!

Thanks Prickly. Did you see all the other lamps on the artful home site? They are so lovely.