Sun, Oct 7, 12 at 13:45
|I purchased three scoupe valances for this window. When I put them up together they scrunched together and I didn't like it. I took one down and now they are more spread out with no bunches. Can a window valance be kind of flat on the window or should they all need to be scrunched. I mean it has the scoupes on it. It's the Hudson brown style master valance from amazon.com|
|It can be flat....so long as you like the look.|
|What is a scoupe?|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here