Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 13:27
|Can it work to put barstools at a long island with almost no overhang? Which type of stool would work best, if at all?|
|I don't see it working as people would either have to sit far away due to their legs abutting the island or sit sideways. If there are no drawers in the way you could add a lower 15 inch deep level so that you could use regular chairs. My sister had them made and they look wonderful and so functional. She used the same product as the counter top and had corbels underneath them for the sake of design.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here