Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 13:27
|Can it work to put barstools at a long island with almost no overhang? Which type of stool would work best, if at all?|
|I don't see it working as people would either have to sit far away due to their legs abutting the island or sit sideways. If there are no drawers in the way you could add a lower 15 inch deep level so that you could use regular chairs. My sister had them made and they look wonderful and so functional. She used the same product as the counter top and had corbels underneath them for the sake of design.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.