Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_459360

Trumeau Mirror for Basement Bathroom!

User
9 years ago

So I walked into a shop, and there it was.....a great mirror tall enough for a mostly full length view that was perfect for our downstairs renovated bathroom! There was the small problem of already having purchased a set of four pencil drawing botanical prints matted in burlap from Bliss and in fact they were actually hung on the wall right where the mirror wanted to live, but----- well, I took them down and they are waiting patiently in the decorative accessories graveyard. The mirror fit perfectly, has an actual USE, and the print above the mirror part is of sepia toned grazing sheep!

The other problem is that the green and yellow matted in burlap prints above the bench suddenly seemed like just too, too much and I took them down too so I could breathe better. (They made a speedy transition to an upstairs hall bath in a kind of raid on Entebbe mini makeover, a one day project, see other thread.)

I love having an almost full length mirror downstairs and like the calmer feel of no prints.

Sorry that photo was upside down, I never know which ipad photos are going to do that! Edited to substitute pictures from photo sharing site.

This post was edited by kswl on Tue, Oct 7, 14 at 14:59

Comments (11)