Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
panforcooking

Window treatment input/ideas

panforcooking
9 years ago

Hello all! Attached is a picture of my diningroom windows, i have the exact same thing in the livingroom, the only difference between the two is a longer and slightly taller radiator in the livingroom. There are two panels for each window(4 in total or each pair of windows)

Im looking for tips to make them look nicer, i found a nice white linen with little flowers tacked on that i would like to dye a more natural colour and make a ruffle-ey swag-y valance(lol!) and if i ever find lace i like, i think id put a panel on each widow with a tension rod..

But my largest problem is this!!
im plagued by the radiators because i SO wanted hold backs. The inside panels cand pull to the middle unless they lie on the radiator(yuck lol!) i feel like just a hold back on each side of the whole frame would pull the panels too far and look silly..ive been looking for a "longer(?)" holdback, because im wonderig what people do when they have one window as large as my two? But havent had any luck.

Id love some input!! Even if its only how you would dress them up if you jad them!! Thanks guys!!

Comments (2)