Sat, Oct 12, 13 at 12:05
|We ended up getting vanities that have an open shelf on the bottom. I need ideas for what to put on those shelves (definitely not neatly folded towels, we're just not that neat and I'm afraid it will always look messy).|
|I found large decorative boxes that fit in mine. I use them to store things that are too big for the vanity drawers. They are a good place to store extra toilet tissue, too.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here