Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20021230

Season 2 of Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators returns Nov 13

User
11 years ago

Season 2

About Million Dollar Decorators: Season 2

Bravo�s brings design filled nights when Million Dollar Decorators returns for Season 2, Tuesday, November 13th at 10pm ET/PT. Los Angeles�s most exclusive and sought-after interior designers -- Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Kathryn Ireland, Jeffrey Alan Marks, and Mary McDonald are back. With big budgets, big personalities, and big projects, the designers take on A-List celebrity clientele and a few encounter some very familiar faces that turn out to be their most difficult clients to date.

Comments (14)

• flyingflower
    11 years ago

YAY! Love that show

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Thanks for the notice. I wondered if this show would have another season. I cannot stand most so-called reality shows, but the overwhelming narcissism evidenced by these particular people was funny to me for some reason rather than being off-putting. The show certainly lowered my opinion of all of them. Nathan Turner was the only one who exhibited much class and I see from your post that he isn't listed as returning.

• mitchdesj
    11 years ago

oh goodie !! Season ! was one of my guilty pleasures, if I'm going to watch
    reality tv, I prefer it to be over the top and see beautiful things, such as this show provided, for me it's pure escapism when I have insomnia
    or when DH is away.

• martinca_gw sunset zone 24
    11 years ago

Oh boy! Thanks for heads up, chijim
    Marti

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

Thank you dahhhhling.....I'll set the dvr

• User
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Reminder Bump!

• patty_cakes
    11 years ago

I'll be watching! ;o)

• mitchdesj
    11 years ago

thanks for the heads up, I had forgotten about it !!

• User
    Original Author
    11 years ago

HEAD'S UP!

A S1 marathon will be on Bravo tomorrow morning starting at 5amCT/6am ET.

• runninginplace
    11 years ago

Chijim, thanks from this corner of cyberspace too! I really enjoyed that show, I thought the decorators all were funny and over the top in the Jeff Lewis vein, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming second season.

Have the DVR all set,
    Ann

• mitchdesj
    11 years ago

I'm loving the second season, what delicious homes, so gorge !!
    as Maaaaartyn would say. It's all eye candy , it does become so over the top with all their different temperaments and I find myself smiling a lot during the show. Unreal reality tv, pure escapism.

it reminds me of the wow factor discussion going on in another thread, this show provides many wow moments, inside and outside of the homes.

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

I want to go to Design Boot Camp with Martyn, or at least attend just the day he teaches to vocabulary lesson. I'm sure facial expressions are included in that same session...

It really is a lot of glam glam and so delicious, you are right!

• dawning
    11 years ago

I love this show! I think Kathryn Ireland's style is the most like mine, but I love seeing all the designers' rooms. I loved how Martin decorated Stacie Dash's house on the last episode.

• jakabedy
    11 years ago

I hate that Nathan isn't a main character anymore, but he's still on there a lot as Mary's buddy. I do like how they have edited it a bit differently this year. Rather than thinking they need to give each decorator the same amount of time on each episode, they go a bit more in-depth with 2 or 3 of them. I think there was one episode that had no Kathryn at all, but gave a better view of what the others were doing.