Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dashiell_gw

Sharing my paint choices per Colour Consult

dashiell
11 years ago

I have enjoyed this Forum and would like to "give back", so to speak. After agonizing over paint choices for my house, I finally consulted with a Benjamin Moore paint consultant at a local store. She came to my single story house ($75.00 fee) and recommended the following colors, which flow from room to room and have worked out beautifully:

Hush #AF-95, Master Bedroom

Frappe #AF-85, Master Bath

Oakwood Manor #1095, Guest Bedroom

Inner Balance #1522, Guest Bath

Cedar Key #982, Kids bath and laundry room

Blanched Almond #1060, Living Room

Mohair #1058, Kitchen/Dining area/hallways

Mineral Alloy #1622, Kitchen Accent Wall

We also continued the Mohair colour down the stairs and into the downstairs entryway from the garage. (We have a lower level/walk out basement where my mother has her own apartment and painted it her own self-mixed color).

Please note that I wanted neutral colours, my living area colors are warm, my guest bedroom and bathroom have predominant green tones, and my kitchen is open to the dining area and has stainless steel appliances, black granite countertops, light birch cabinets, and where I keep a pottery vase that contains the mineral alloy color. All my floors are light yellow bamboo.

Anyway, I hope this info might help others of you who are struggling over paint choices. Good luck!