|I love this bed. It is plain, solid and modern. But it is $4,700 on Wayfair. Please help me find another source.|
|Does it have to be that exact bed, or would something in a similar style be acceptable? I don't know if this could be restained to look similar to the one above or not. |
Here is a link that might be useful: West Elm reclaimed wood bed
|Check out the Malm bed from Ikea.|
|2nd to joanie. Seriously, check out the malm bed (link below). Almost exactly the same, and for only $199.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Ikea malm bed
|Kitchen: I do like the styling, but had my heart set on a dark brown or black. |
I think I found a company, Woodcreek Furniture, that will customize their current line of furniture. The bed below is close, so cross your fingers. Also, the cost of their bed is MORE THEN 60% less. I think I can sleep better with that price.
This post was edited by finallyhome on Sun, Oct 13, 13 at 12:20
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here