Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

My new chairs were just delivered

Holly- Kay
10 years ago

This is a quickie because I have to get to the shop.

Comments (14)

• hhireno
    10 years ago

~swoon~
    Those are lovely.

• bpath
    10 years ago

Ooh, pretty! How could you leave them this morning?!

• mlweaving_Marji
    10 years ago

Do you just love them? They're perfect in that room. Enjoy!

• arlosmom
    10 years ago

Beautiful!

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

Love Love Love!

• yayagal
    10 years ago

soooo gorgeous

• oldbat2be
    10 years ago

Tease! More pictures from more angles please:)

• kellienoelle
    10 years ago

I love that fabric that you have chosen! It will look so beautiful with your new lamp

• MarinaGal
    10 years ago

I love them! What a nice fabric selection and outcome!

• ghostlyvision
    10 years ago

Total love.

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    10 years ago

TY all. I really do love them. The upholstery is beautiful and I love the lines on the chairs. I am also glad that they are made in the USA!

OB I will take more pics from other angles but the library is in a state of flux ATM. DH is still trying to push me into making the library our dining room and use the chairs at the heads of the table. I often told him I thought we should make the library our DR even right before I ordered our chairs but he never responded positively about the suggestion. I never would have spent that much on chairs for a dining room that gets used a handful of times a year and I think they may be too big anyway. Also if I make the library into the dr I would want to bring my dr furniture from the other house here as it is solid mahogany and hand carved. I didn't use it in this home as we just have a dining area here and the furniture was too big in scale to use comfortably in a dining area.

At this point I just want to keep the rooms the way they are now and if I do I need to find a rug that will work and an end table to put between the chairs. I love them in this room but I am thinking of having them flank the fireplace and face the shelving instead.

If anyone has a recommendation for an area rug please feel free to chime in as this is my next challenge and fodder for a new thread.

• Chadoe3
    10 years ago

Gorgeous chairs!

• chibimimi
    10 years ago

They really look lovely in that room!

Are they high enough to use as dining chairs? In my limited experience dining chairs usually have higher seats and sit up straighter than "sitting" chairs. This may be the key to getting him to reverse his decision.

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

OOH and AHH!!!!! :)