|These cabinets are a combination of Annie Sloan paints. Can anyone figure out which colors she might have used to get this color?
Also, her Paint Transformations book mentions a color called Burgundian. Is this Primer Red or Emperor's Silk, or a discontinued color?
Here is a link that might be useful: Annie Sloan color combination
|Hi, e&d, |
Does the book say they are a combination of colors? I painted the inside of a desk drawer recently using Primer Red, and I bet if I had used wax over it, it would have looked very much like that.
|Annie is very active on blogs. |
I know she will answer any questions you have.
Just drop her an email~
Here is a link that might be useful: Her blog site
|According to her website, it's a discontinued color. (I just googled the color.)|
Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.anniesloan.com/acatalog/Burgundian_Red_profile.html
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.