|Think of painting my kitchen walls Revere Pewter, with white cabients think it would look good?
I have an attached sunroom, mudroom, laundry room and powder room and am looking for complimentary colors for these rooms.
Any suggestions for colors from Benjamin Moore?
|The aqua/ robins egg blues look really nice as well as earthy oranges and greens.|
|I painted my foyer, kitchen, and breakfast room Edgecomb Gray, which is one shade up and on the same strip as Revere Pewter. |
I painted the adjacent family room Gray Owl, the dining room Chelsea Gray, the study Nantucket Gray, and the laundry room Palladian blue.
It sounds like a lot of grey but I wanted a cohesive look, and Nantucket gray reads more green in my room.
|Here are BM's suggestions: Winding Vines and Dalton Blue. Greens and blue like TheFoxesPad suggested. Very pretty.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Colors that go with Revere Pewter
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.