Tue, Sep 25, 12 at 23:01
|I am not happy with this one sure am having trouble picking them out. My cabinets are natural maple, and have saint celcilia granite cabinet tops and what do you think about a backsplash. THANKS SO MUCH!|
|My only question would be what is on the floor?But anyway I think the one on the right looks lovely with it. There is no a lot of contrst but it has lots of levels of texture and is very visually appealing- at least to me.|
|I have to disagree with sheilaaus. It is much too busy for your granite. Your eyes would be on overload! I would pick up one of the creams in the granite. |
If you want to jazz it up, then do so with accent pieces.
Look at the Finished Kitchen Blog. I have not been on since it has been updated, but hopefully you can see specifics, like others who have your granite and what they did.
My kitchen is white, I have Grazia Rixie crema subways with my dark Giallo Ornamental granite. It is as busy as yours but different shades of brown, taupe and cream.
|I like the backsplash, just not with that counter and cabinets. I would tend to go with something white or a light cream--solid in color, b/c of the business of St. Cecilia. Countrygal's is more in the direction I would think.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here