Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What size lamp

Posted by katlan (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 19, 12 at 19:13

for this console table? It's 42"W x 14"D x 30"H.

I bought the white wardrobe, white chest of drawers, painted the room a very pale blue.

Have space along my side of the bed between the window and wall to be put something. I was considering this console, and do you think I should paint it white, or leave it as is?

Was thinking about getting those laminated cardboard boxes with the magnet in the flap of the lid for the shelf.

Just not sure how tall the lamp should be, and how big the shade should be considering the table is only 14" deep.

Sorry for the rambling, I can post picks of the wardrobe and dresser again if needed, and also the new paint color.

Thanks for any advice.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What size lamp

is the lamp just for decor or will it be used for reading in bed?

o

Um, decor and just some lighting on that side of the room.
Won't be used for reading in bed.

o

Dont choose a very tall lamp as it will not suit here.

o

So a regular table lamp, approx. 25" H would be too tall?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here