|I need a clear glass shade for my 30+ year old FDR chandelier. i can't find one locally and a couple years ago (I know I should have replaced it sooner) I found one site that might have had one to fit it but now I can't locate the place. So, can anyone suggest where I might look?
The one I found before was called 71/8" clear Williamsburg shade. The problem I am having is the part that sits in the "holder" needs to be about 1/2" high.
Here is a link that might be useful: http://lampglass.nu/lampglass/product/id-4700-clear-williamsburg-7-12-only-1-available.html
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here