Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
who make gooseneck exterior lighting

Posted by mtnrdredux (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 17, 12 at 18:28

Other than barn electric?

I am looking for a simple raw copper gooseneck, wall mounted exterior light for my stonehouse. Barnlight electric no longer carries the one I want.

Thanks in advance

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: who make gooseneck exterior lighting

Search RLM lighting as a term and you will get this type of lighting and various sites that sell various manufacturers of this general type of lighting.

o

Thanks, Pal

o

Try affordable quality lighting.

o

Check out Troy RLM, Millenium, HiLite, ANP, Hanover

o

Take a look at these - one plus is that they are made in the USA.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gooseneck Lighting

o

Here's another -

Here is a link that might be useful: Raw Copper Gooseneck Barn Light

o

and another -

Here is a link that might be useful: Architect Design Lighting

o

Here's another option. (I'm not familiar with the brand)

Here is a link that might be useful: SPJ Lighting copper gooseneck

o

Arapaho, that first group is beautiful! Makes me wish I had a barn. Or a pub. Or lived near a pub...

o

bronwynsmom, I agree! Some are smaller in size and might work for mtnrdredux, I hope :)

o

arapaho, I agree completely with bronwynsmom. The sister companies Hammersmith and Hearth-glo have great looking light fixtures too.

Have you done business with them or know someone who has? Was it a good experience? I'm in the middle of a major remodel, including building a barn, and have been shopping heavily for RLM gooseneck lights and onion lanterns.

o

arapaho, I agree completely with bronwynsmom, and the sister companies Hammerworks and Heath-glo have great looking light fixtures. Have you done business with them or know someone who has? I'm in the middle of a major remodel, including building a barn and have been shopping heavily for RLM and onion lanterns.

o

ooops sorry for the dup, it's the penalty I pay for having 8 windows open on the laptop and multi-tasking....poorly

o

No, I have not done business with them. Just happened to find them by searching around the internet. Wish I could be of more help!

o

arapaho - you've been a great deal of help - it's a great website.

If anyone is interested in restored vintage RLM lights, I stumbled upon a great website, see link below. This woman happens to be in Wisconsin, where I live. I may try to drive up to see what she has...it looks very interesting.

I don't think there are any in copper, so this won't help the OP....sorry if this is considered a hijack.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vintage Barn Lights

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here