Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sunnycottage_gw

English (rental) cottage style

SunnyCottage
11 years ago

As many of you know, my mother and I have adopted a tradition of traveling to England together annually. Part of the fun is in selecting "the" perfect cottage for our stay (actually, in 2013 it will be cottages, as we're dividing our time between two areas). A recent thread here on how people in other countries decorate prompted me to say something about how we seek out self-catering cottages in England with ample charm - something that is surprisingly not always easy to find. We love old properties that have been renovated to a nice standard. Cozy, clean, and cute are the operative words for us. I just came across this adorable little place in Bradford on Avon today called "Bridge Cottage." I have absolutely no affiliation with this rental, and we aren't staying here (although we may consider it for a future trip), but I was charmed by it and wanted to share with those who also love this style. I realize it's becoming somewhat cliched, but I don't think I will ever get tired of the Cath Kidston look. Click the photo to begin slideshow ...

Here is a link that might be useful: Bridge Cottage

Comments (11)