Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hoovb

It looks like the interior of Kim Kardashian's mind.

Some of the comments are almost as good as the bathroom wallpaper.

Enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: 80's mansion in Glendale

Comments (16)

• palimpsest
    9 years ago

It's much too full for the interior of Kim's mind. I was expecting a vast, empty house--with cobwebs.

I actually like the small powder room right before the pool.
    High 80s Sherle Wagner.

• Fun2BHere
    9 years ago

It's always interesting to see what is considered stylish by people from different cultures. I often wonder what they would think of shabby chic or American primitive style.

• User
    9 years ago

I'm sorry, I cannot bring myself to open the link.

• blfenton
    9 years ago

The outside is like Kim Kardashian's mind - white noise.

• DLM2000-GW
    9 years ago

Looks like all the Kardashians threw up in there. Meow.

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    9 years ago

You guys are hilarious. :)

• User
    9 years ago

I like the view by the pool at night (looking up and out to the sky).

• palimpsest
    9 years ago

I keep looking at it and certain rooms started to grow on me a little bit so I cleared them of the Liberace and bleached them a bit

I kinda liked the powder room and office as is. They are of a period and of a certain point of view. I've seen much worse.

• palimpsest
    9 years ago

But this Seph Lawless photo from his abandoned shopping mall series is more what I pictured for Kim:

• palimpsest
    9 years ago

Or maybe this is better. By Dan Wampler:

• teacats
    9 years ago

KIM K. HAS A MIND????????

darn -- I thought that the whole K-clan shared one brain ...........

P.S. Actually I see lots of potential for that house ..... especially at that price ...... some designer will pick that one up -- and it will be featured in AD ......

• vpierce
    9 years ago

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, the next photo was.....until the photos of the view (those were great!).

• chispa
    9 years ago

If you lived in LA, you would know that this house is decorated in the "Armenian Mediterranean" style, but they didn't change all the floors to marble and travertine. There is a large population of Armenians in LA and the Armenian developers love to build with lots of stone and glitz. Many Korean buyers also seem to find the "Armenian Mediterranean" homes appealing. It is an interesting real estate market!

• violetwest
    9 years ago

interesting style.

we love to hate celebrities, eh? but I personally don't like the unkindness.

• hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I've seen much worse.

Prove it. ;^)

• crl_
    9 years ago

I actually don't hate it. More, even, I kind of like parts of it quite a bit. Too much glitz for my personal taste, but I think a lot of the rooms seem to have a lot of natural light and to be well-proportioned. It's way too big for me, and in the wrong location in addition to being way, way, way out of my league in price. But I could see living in that with some redecorating. I like the inside more than the outside.