Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have you seen this pic on a blog?

Posted by mellyc123 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 11, 12 at 17:06

I saved the pic because I have these chairs and I wanted to show the nailhead trim to the upholstery person.

I thought I had saved the site and can not seem to find it.

[IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/mellyc12345/45f5dd2724eb1e7beb68617a1766e086.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have you seen this pic on a blog?

I guess the pic would help....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

o

http://www.sherricassaradesigns.com/2011/09/living-room-reveal.html

I found it doing a Google Images search! That is a fabulous resource.

o

THANK YOU

I am going to google how to do a google image search now...

o

Go to Google. Click on Images. Click on the camera in the search bar. Upload image from your computer. VIOLA :-) It will come back with your image or similar images. Makes it great for finding something "similar" to a high priced design piece you love.

o

Great tip grlwprls! I'd never noticed the camera icon, and never knew one could search via a pic!

o

What a great room redo and, as already said, resource.
I didn't know about that search function either and had wanted something like that just the other day. It doesn't seem to work on my iPad so I will try it on my laptop. Thanks for sharing!

o

be sure and tell if your macbook does it. That's what I have and would like to do it too but haven't been able to make it work. Great resource.

o

Wow I didn't know about that aspect of Google Images either. THANK YOU!!

o

Google fangirl here -- If you are using Google's Chrome browser, you can right click on any image, and one of the options is to "Search Google with this image." It can't get any easier than that!

o

>be sure and tell if your macbook does it. That's what I have and would like to do it too but haven't been able to make it work. Great resource.

I haven't had any trouble with a macbook pro and safari. (The ipad doesn't have a directory/file structure like a computer, so it doesn't work on iOS devices.)

o

You can also use TinEye Reverse Image Search at the link below. It is available for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer & Opera. I absolutely love this and have used it countless times to find the source of an image I have saved. I'm glad to know about Google now, too. The more sources the better! Thanks for the tip!

Here is a link that might be useful: TinEye Reverse Image Search

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here