Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
American Made

Posted by allison0704 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 10, 12 at 15:53

I am not affiliated with Tricia Rose or Rough Linen. I learned of Tricia and her linen bedding and curtains via the internet.

She has made it to the Top 100 in Martha Stewart's American Made Awards - I'm hoping my GW friends will vote for her daily until 9/24 so that she has a chance to win!

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote for Tricia Rose

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: American Made

Really beautiful! Just voted for her.

o

Cast my vote for her. I love linen.

o

Done, Allison.
Dee

o

I voted for her, and will peruse the other contestants later. Her bedsheets are all flat style and she does not do the fitted sheet, she has a video portraying how to make the bed that way. I'm afraid to have to do that every day though
it's tempting to try her soft linen. I just love the look of her collection.

o

I really like the look of it too, but will it wrinkle really badly?

o

I love her products and am picturing my bed with all her linens and duvet. It will be heaven! I think flat sheets are actually easier if they are a generous size which hers seem to be. I need to go measure!

o

I have seen her products before and wish I could spend that much for linens. As far as making beds like that I grew up making beds that way...my Mom never had fitted sheets until long after I moved away from home in the 70's.Mom prided herself on her hospital corners.

If you read on Tricia Rose's sight she has a charming suggestion to get someone to help you make the bed...the person who shares the bed with you would be perfect...perhaps you could then skip making the bed :) til later ...or not at all. c

o

It's just like tucking the flat top at the end of bed - mine stays until wash day. Of course, I was in the Army Reserves and we had to flip quarters in basic training. lol

Thanks for voting! You can vote daily!

o

Done! Her sheets are just lovely, and so is she.

.....Jane

o

Voted
Just ordered a sample card.
I have gotten lazy over the years and just about 2 weeks ago I started using a flat sheet on the bed instead of the fitted sheet.
I don't even tuck it in.
Works for me and so much easier.
No one sees it anyway to see if I have nice crisp corners.

o

I voted too!

o

Thanks!

o

Another vote....

o

I voted and happy to do so.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here