Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LynneinnewMexico

Posted by red_lover (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 14:52

OT....Hope your son made it safely home and is enjoying your beautiful porch.

Blessings and tell him thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LynneinnewMexico

Thank you so much for your kind wishes! As a matter of fact, we (DH, DS & myself) have just gotten back from a late lunch at one of his favorite restaurants and are now lazing around out here on our front portal. He can't tell us any specifics, but apparently the last 3 months he was over there were very very violent and dangerous for him/them. I am so incredibly grateful for the prayers of family, friends, strangers and my GW friends that helped carry him back home here safely. Now it's time to rest up, heal heart and soul . . . and let Mom spoil him a bit . . . well, actually a lot :~)
Lynn

o

Please thank your son for his service as well as welcome him home.

o

Blessings to your son and a big thank you.

o

Thank you all so much and I will pass along your thanks and good wished to DS. We grilled steaks out last night and then headed back to our front portal to relax, listen to the coyotes off in the distance, look at the stars and talk a bit. I think it was exactly what he needed.

o

Lynn, I am in agreement so I don't know what to add to what has been said. Just wait on that guy hand and foot...ya' hear me????

o

You made a great sacrifice too for our country Lynn, thank God he's home and safe.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here