Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good source for quality rugs?

Posted by tadhg555 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 7, 12 at 13:15

We live in the Bay Area. Whenever we're back east, we try to make it over to the Company C store to check out their discounted rugs.

Are there any similar rug manufacturers out here on the West Coast? I'm not wild about Pottery Barn-style rugs, and we don't have the budget (or desire) to carpet all of our rooms with high-end Persian rugs.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good source for quality rugs?

We got all of our rugs at Stark. We're on the East Coast, but they have locations in California. At least in the Connecticut store where we have shopped, part of their store is to the trade only, and the rest is open to the public and sells really nice rugs at fair prices- we got great deals on some discontinued styles that had moved over from the to-the-trade section.

Much nicer than Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, etc. Prices ranged from moderate to high, but there was an excellent selection at the moderate end.

o
RE: Good source for quality rugs?

Thanks so much! Their selection looks good - I'll make a trip over to their showroom in SF.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here