Tue, Sep 4, 12 at 12:01
|We are having the handrail on our stairs painted black tomorrow, it will be oil since that is what our trim is currently. Are most done in satin or semi-gloss? Pictures online are hard to tell. Does anyone have a black handrail you can share info on? Thanks :)|
|I think semi-gloss would "feel" better when you hold it. What is your trim painted? I would imagine usually it would be the same finish as the trim. I love black handrails!|
|Thanks for your input, I do too! It just has the gray primer on it now, and I already like it. The rest of my trim is BM simply white in a satin finish.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.