Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone have a PB catalog from 2-3 mths ago?

Posted by msrose (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 29, 12 at 11:13

I saw some pillows when I was in PB a couple of months ago and I've been thinking about them ever since. I'm pretty sure I saw them in one of the catalogs also, but of course I didn't save it. Now that I'm thinking about getting them, they're no longer on the website and I can't remember the name to search on ebay. I have this pillow and it reminded me a little of it, but the colors were more vibrant and it may have had some white in the background. The pillows were also alot bigger than most. If anyone can find it in their catalog and tell me the name, I would be so grateful.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone have a PB catalog from 2-3 mths ago?

Maybe it's "Collette"? I searched ebay for "pottery barn paisley pillow" and got a lot of hits. Saw some called "Sally" that had some cream in it. And now I want to buy some too!

o

Unfortunately, it's not either one of those. Thanks for looking though!

o

Here's a link to past PB catalogs. Maybe you can find the pillows again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Past PB Catalogs Online

o

Thanks, fun2bhere!!!!

o

Is it Josie Kalamkari?

o

Could it be Blythe? It is a totally different colorway, but it is a paisley.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blythe

o

Nope, neither one of those are it. Whenever I look for paisley, I come up with bedding and I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have been bedding. They had it on a sofa and I'm pretty sure it was a big square pillow. It may not have even been paisley, I just know the colors reminded me of my paisley pillows. I thought it was in their catalogs, but I've looked through most of them and can't find it. Do they ever have things in the store that aren't in the catalogs? I remember one time before when my mother saw some candlestick holders there and then decided later she wanted them and I never could find them online. I guess I'm going to have to remember that if I see something in the store I like, I better get it right then and not think about it.

o

o

I have the Bed and Bath Catalog from early fall. Adriana? Felicity? Blythe? Charlie?

o

Oh, just saw your message about it being on a sofa. I'll check a couple other catalogs.

o

Is this it by any chance? According to the blog where I found it, it is called Montclair Paisley. The bad news is it is no longer available at PB.

o

how about this one? It is called Bella. It is also no longer available except as bedding in blue.

o

I don't think I'm seeing it yet. If I thought there was a chance the store would still have it, I'd go back, but I'm sure they're stocking up on the winter decor now.

o

This one?

Here is a link that might be useful: PB pillow on ebay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here