|What a lovely room with nice, natural light. |
I think I would probably get the top windows tinted as well. Maybe plantation shutters on the lower windows?
Or else a high rod over all of the windows with curtains on either side that you could pull closed if you needed?
Not sure on color, the carpet reads a light cream on my screen, so I don't know what to suggest, since the coloring is off for me.
|I think the two different types of shades wouldn't look right. If you use shades on the top windows that block the light a lot, would you miss some of that light? |
RE: drapes, I would hang them just below the ceiling line and have them wider than the entire group of windows by quite a bit. (Wide enough that when the curtains are open, they can be pushed back out of the way and barely cover the edges of the windows.)
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here