Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bronwynsmom_gw

Calling the late-night sarcastic gifted dilema crew...

bronwynsmom
13 years ago

Well, that was great fun.

Whether Trisha meant the posts as a joke or not, she gave us a great refreshing lift, so I thank you, Trisha.

For all of us who take these requests for help seriously, and give them the careful thought they deserve, and the benefit of our varied scholarship and experience, it was a lovely chance to behave badly.

So I'm throwing in with Edith Piaf, singing "Je Regrette Rien!," and heading back to my big girl chair.

Love you all...

Bmom

Comments (17)

• igloochic
    13 years ago

Lol. I had a horrible day yesterday so the comic relief was quite welcome. Group hug lol

And now to return to our regularly scheduled showing....

• Kathleen McGuire
    13 years ago

I believe a "BAD GIRLS CLUB" has just been created!! Membership free!

• bronwynsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes, indeed... but I think we need a more inclusive name, as Magnaverde is a co-conspirator, and not so far as I know a bad girl himself....

• polly929
    13 years ago

I was g-webbing from my smart phone in my call room at the hospital. It gave me a good laugh.

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

bff clb- Bad forum folks club- then all can apply.
    m sd-nt n clb 2 L8. sgh.

• bronwynsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Cooperb, it took me a minute, but I got it!
    New skill for old analog me. I don't text...I barely ever turn on my cell phone...but I do know what "bff" usually means, and I got it!

For my part, you're in.

Oh, no, wait...
    Fr m prt, yr n.

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

thx!

• kitchenkelly
    13 years ago

I need to buy a vowel again.

Yes, it was kinda fun last night. I think everyone behaved. No one was partaking for the sake of being mean. Just good humor. Glad to be part of the fun.

(I did have a bit of a headache this morning. I really did partake in the vodka gimlets.)

• magnaverde
    13 years ago

If my paying clients made me laugh half as much as you all did last night, I'd have it made.

• mjsee
    13 years ago

I missed a fun evening it would seem! ah well!

• Shannon01
    13 years ago

cooper... It is driving me crazy. What was that last line in your post? m sd-nt n clb 2 L8. sgh.?

I have never texted, ever, never. Help!

• vampiressrn
    13 years ago

It was more than enjoyable...it was a great stress reducer for me. I loved that there was more than one thread...that is just cuuuuuurazy!!!

Thanks for the laughs. :-)

• bronwynsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Let me translate Cooper's line for you, Shannon. I was inordinately proud of myself for getting it - I don't text, either...

"I'm sad...not in club...too late."

• Shannon01
    13 years ago

Thanks, for a minute there I thought I was just plain stupid. I am pretty good at figuring these out but I was no where near close. You should be really proud!

Funny, with trying to keep up with kids terms, you know the ones they are trying to keep us from figuring out, I had to laugh when my 13yr old dd passed by and asked what a DH was!!

• avesmor
    13 years ago

I'm deeply talented in the art of sarcasm. Infinitely more so than interior design and color philosophy. Even more so than in my post length and verbosity. But not so late night any more. I think I'm sorry I missed out despite not being part of the "club". :)

• prairiegirlz5
    13 years ago

Aw, I missed it too.

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

Shannon01- sorry been on the road and not able to answer you, but I see that Bronwynsmom did !

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company