Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eandhl

CT lunch

eandhl
10 years ago

Just wanted to say, enjoy and we would love pictures.

Comments (12)

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

Thanks, eandhl.

I don't know how to say this, but that was the worst lunch ever! We got along like oil and water, and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Just terrible. We hardly had anything to say to each other. Just the worst! Last Internet lunch I'll ever do!

...not!...

;)

Mtnrd is just a lovely woman, and most gracious, not to mention smart and fun. We started off immediately like we've known each other for years, and had a wonderful time. We stayed so long, the parking attendants left and we had to go dig up our keys to get home.

We talked about trying to set a get together for more people, but would need to get an idea of what would be the most central location for interested attendees, and whether a day, or evening, or weekend thing would work best for most people. And of course give folks more notice than this impromptu lunch.

It was so strange to not recognize someone, yet know so much about them. We spent a lot of time talking about decor, decorators, and such, naturally, and our recent vacations and where we want to go to next. All in all, a definite good time. Best "blind date" I've ever had!

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

Aww, Annie's just the best; but then who would be surprised by that!

We had so much fun, and no typing. It is funny, but it is like a blind date. I didn't recognize Annie with her head, though. It turns out I think we have a lot in common. How nice to make a friend in real life!

• maire_cate
    10 years ago

I have a vision of two attractive, well dressed women glancing at each other across the room. One of them is wearing a

"Hello, My Name is Mtnrdredux" name tag.

• Sueb20
    10 years ago

No photo?

Maire_cate, LOL. I think it's Mtn for short, though I don't know how to pronounce it.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

No, we didn't take pics...maybe next time....

• Sandy1963
    10 years ago

Aw, no pictures?

Spoilsports! ;-)

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

Here's a pic; this is where we had lunch, but that's not us. We are far, far better looking then these ordinary folk.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

Well, I won't take the liberty of posting mtn's picture...I'll let her do that herself...but I will post mine.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

This isn't a photo, but it was the study for the oil we have over the mantle in the library.

• oldbat2be
    10 years ago

The paparazzi were there in full force .... Oh look, that's mtnrdredux on the phone with her real estate agent! (Closing on yet another beach house?)

• mtnrdredux_gw
    10 years ago

The likeness is uncanny, but she has overwhitened her teeth! (see my post on Discussions)

• yayagal
    10 years ago

LOL you two are hilarious.