Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For Teacats and other fellow magazine addicts . . .

Posted by tinam61 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 10, 12 at 9:26

Have you seen the BHG Christmas 2012 Idea magazine? I saw it one day at the grocery store, but the cover didn't excite me, so I bypassed it. A few days later, one of the bloggers I follow was talking about it and her being in it. She also mentioned a couple other bloggers I follow being featured, and how good the issue was. So, of course, then I had to have it. Over the weekend we stopped in a pet store and my husband walked up to the grocery store to pick up something. Sweetheart that he is, he came back with the magazine! So yesterday afternoon, enjoying our gorgeous weather, I laid out on my lounger and enjoyed the magazine. Some great featured homes and some bloggers many of you will recognize. Some good ideas for Christmas also. Highly recommended!

tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For Teacats and other fellow magazine addicts . . .

tinam61: Excellent way to start the day!!! :)

Many thanks for posting this -- I will have to look out for it in my travels around the neighbourhood today! :)

Cheers! :)

o

Thanks for the recommendation.

o

Thanks Tina! I need to go to Lowe's so hope to find it there. ;o)

o

It's really nice - glad to see things published in the Special Interest issue other than a rehash of everything that they published before.

I picked it up last week.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here