|Thought these white plates were so pretty and interesting with their embossed details. Wouldn't they be lovely displayed on a wall? Many of you here collect white pitchers and plates, so I wanted to pass this on. I think it's a pretty good value!|
Here is a link that might be useful: Good deal!
|An aunt of mine has these plates, and they are very pretty. At 8", they're a little small for hanging on the wall, but they're perfect for salad. |
The downside is that they're majolica, and they can chip, so you have to be careful with placement in the dishwasher - one pistol-handled knife with the blade pointing down can do horrible things to edges set close to the silverware basket!
|They are very pretty. I like the look of embossed plates, but I don't like to wash them...LOL.|
|Bronwynsmom, thanks for the additional info. Good to know they may be on the fragile side and chip easily. Also nice to hear they are pretty in person! |
Fun2B, that's another good point. Thanks!
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.