Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elithefry

Bedroom Paint Suggestions

elithefry
9 years ago

Hello, I am looking for suggestions for my room color.. I was thinking about redoing two walls (the one behind my bed small one and the one surrounded by the blue painter tape..) now i previously had a green room which was awesome and sufficed really well then it got old and i had to repaint... however I also too love the color blue. But i got more of a dark blue. It's actual name is Blue-Grey Slate from Glidden and besides the recommendations on their site for colors that match up with it, i wanted to get some suggestions on what other colors i should use. As you can see in one of the other photos im also prepped to paint already i just haven't really chosen a color lol :P.. Anyways i was thinking maybe either a lighter blue-grayish color, lighter skyblue, warm light yellow, or possibly a sage green.. Kinda stuck at the moment to be honest so i need some advice. Heck even suggest other colors besides mentioned cause right now my room feels a bit to sad and cold.

Comment (1)

• elithefry
    Original Author
    9 years ago

here's the other side.. (sorry idk why its upside down... but just save it and flip it to see what it looks like)...